Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Letter From Suz


Dear Team Slayerward,

It’s the end of January and as you begin thinking about your taxes you may be
wondering, “Hmmmm, I wonder what happened with that awesome charitable donation
I made to Fandom Gives Back for Alex’s Lemonade Stand last summer? Did that
scoundrel SuzsPetals pull her story, change the names and places in order to republish it under Buffy fic?”

Uh, no. If you know me, you would realize I’m way too lazy and easily distracted for that kind of project.

Indeed, I have not forgotten your kind gift in exchange for some more of Slayerward
and Bella’s story. As promised, I will write an outtake which will be voted upon, plus one extra of my choice. Now is the time to vote on your ideal outtake and other publishing details. If you like my story, but missed the auction, don’t worry. You can still donate and participate. Just click the link here to Alex’s, donate $5 or more and send the receipt to one of the blog goddesses, donnersun or texaskatherine.

A few ideas for outtakes - include lemon requests if in context:

• Epilogue in EPOV

• The Cullens visit Denali

• Edward and Jane in Italy

• The Cullen family slaying together (pre-Bella)

• More Kate and Garrett

Delivery and publishing:

Once the outtake subject is decided, it - and the one of my choice - will be written
and emailed within two weeks. I would like to eventually publish the outtakes on
fanfiction.net, but would like to know an appropriate amount of time until I do so, making it fair to those who donated for the chance to get it exclusively. I’ll publish the one of my choosing first.

Thank you everyone for your generosity, and especially your patience! I hope you miss
the Family Business employees as much as I do. I’m ready to dive back in.

2 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

E) All of the above :)

I know you want me to pick but there is no way I could pick. I will be thrilled with whatever you do. I can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to go with the Epi EPOV! Thanks Suz! I need more Slayerward, more I say!!!!

~ILuvSpunk